It’s all about booking yourself into the best resort or hotel, to have a memorable holiday. This article explains the importance of a great booking.
You’ve heard the phrase, “It’s about the journey, and not the destination”. The phrase makes sense when applied to life – it teaches the virtue of making the most of every minute to live life to the fullest, rather than focus just on the result or consequence of our actions.
But this adage falls flat on its face when you’re planning a holiday. When it comes to booking yourself and your loved ones into a holiday resort, there is nothing more important than the destination! The best Indian holiday resorts make your trip worthwhile because they have:
* Better standards in hospitality: There have been huge technological advances in the field, personnel training and the Indian hospitality industry’s desire to raise its standards to match the expectations of every single traveller. Some of India’s top luxury holiday resorts are as good as, if not better than, the best resorts in the world.
* Strongly rooted values: Despite practicing global standards in terms of customer relations, booking, hospitality standards and the like, the Indian tourism industry still believes in holding on to Indian values. This is clearly reflected in their architecture, décor, cuisine and even in the hospitality extended to guests. All this is done without compromising on modernity and comfort.
* Unique experiences: Some top luxury holiday resorts in India are situated on the banks of rivers in certain States. They are built like traditional South Indian royal palaces, with elegant and beautiful décor that matches the ethos of its site. The resorts house gentle swaying coconut palms and a huge rustic pond swarmed with lilies. Thus, guests end up feeling like royal attendees of an event in a palace, rather than being resort guests! It’s all about creating a unique experience for guests, who will look forward to coming to the luxury holiday resort again and again.
* Excellent on-site amenities: Any person on holiday wants to feel pampered and taken care of, especially when they book themselves into a luxury holiday resort. The more properly equipped the room or suite, the more comfortable you will be. Right from basic amenities like a clean, well-maintained room right up to 24/7 free Wi-Fi, on-site amenities include TV set, lockable safe, spacious shower area with toiletries replenished every day, good views from the balcony or windows, 24/7 room service, on-site restaurant, local transport facilities, recreation areas, swimming pool, spa, etc.
* Good location: A good location, either close to the airport or major railway station or in the heart of the city and close to all the tourist spots – an ideal luxury holiday resort has the location down pat. If it does not, then the resort must arrange for airport transfers (preferably at no additional charge) so that you can arrive and depart without the hassle of looking for transport to reach.
There you have it – our pointers on what constitutes the best holiday resorts in India. Hope you have a great holiday!